Posted On 04 Jun 2019
Having a birthday club at your restaurant is by far one of the most beneficial revenue boosters you could ever create for your business. The most obvious reason to have a birthday club is that birthdays are popular & people love to celebrate their birthday. Birthdays are the most popular occasion to dine out. It’s also one of the most common overlooked marketing systems many owners fail to incorporate at their restaurant. In this short read, I will convey the importance of ‘why you need a birthday club’ at your restaurant, in addition to the revenue boosting benefits of creating one.
5 REASONS TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY CLUB:
1) HIGHEST TRANSACTION CUSTOMER: according to research done, an average birthday patron spends R1,100 ($78) per table.
2) GOODWILL: patrons that dine with you on their birthday bring good will & upbeat energy to your restaurant. It keeps your establishment happier!
3) GROUPS: birthday guest seldom dine alone on their birthday and often times they brings groups of friends and family to celebrate with them. The average birthday table is 3-4 people.
4) LOW HANGING FRUIT: more than 70% of people celebrating a birthday eat out on their birthday. Why not capitalize on what would be lost revenue?
5) REVENUE MULTIPLIER: The power of just one more visit can have a tremendous impact on your bottom line. Just think of the effect of having multiple customers dine with you on a daily basis. Choosing to celebrate at your restaurant instead of your competitor.
NEGATIVES OF HAVING A BIRTHDAY CLUB:
Having an internal birthday club can have tremendous benefits for your business. However, its an additional responsibility that needs constant attention and management. Unless you have appointed staff to properly manage your birthday club, routinely enter new sign ups into your database, track the responsiveness of your marketing, and keep your marketing collateral updated (which can get expensive), then having a birthday club can go south quickly.
In addition to the tedious work it requires to run an INTERNAL birthday club, a common concern we hear from restaurant owners is the need to attract NEW customers and not just provide discounts and specials to existing customer.
For this reason we recommend you create an EXTERNAL birthday club.
Recently, we’ve been having great success with a new program called Birthday Club Marketing. Our program helps local restaurants get more new customers on an ongoing basis. Our system allows us to geographically target thousands of people on a daily basis, whose birthday is in the next 7 days, within the desired radius of your restaurant! We then send these customers to your restaurant to celebrate their special day.
Since we are confident in our approach, we practice exclusivity. Meaning, we only work with a handful of restaurants per geographic region to maintain the effectiveness of our program.
“We Drive The Most Qualified Leads To Your Business. You Ensure They Enjoy Their Visit & Spend Money With You. Its A Win-Win”
We’ve truly created a sustainable system that will produce new customers on a daily basis to your restaurant. If you can benefit from a steady flow of new customers, and would like to be the exclusive restaurant in your area we deploy our birthday system with, then make sure to contact us to learn if having an external birthday club is a good fit for your restaurant. Our EXTERNAL Birthday club is the most hands off, passive, hassle free way to increase your revenue and drive new customers into your restaurant daily. Contact us today to learn more. We’ll show you our detailed process of how we target 1000’s of birthday guest every day.